Why Use Psych Admin Partners?
The answer is easy - we're your partner in success.
- Someone personally oversees your billing. Many big billing services use an “assembly line” approach where one person verifies the benefits, someone else enters charges and submits claims, a 3rd person posts payments, and a 4th person sends out statements. We don’t do this. One person oversees all aspects of your psychiatric, psychology or mental health billing collection and works with you to manage your practice and maximize your collections. We don’t want to take any chance that any of your claims will get “lost in the shuffle” – they are too important!
- Small biller : clinician ratios. Our goal is nothing less than 100% of insurance collections, so we don’t “overbook.” We’re not an airline! Too many practitioners for the number of billers means that things will drop through the cracks, and we don’t ever want to see that happen.
- We specialize in mental health including psychiatry, psychology and other mental health services. Why should you be treated the same as a large medical/surgical practice? Your needs are different – and we understand them.
- We have years of clinical as well as claims processing experience. If necessary, we can work with you concerning issues of “medical necessity” and clinical documentation. We understand the special nature of EAP, DOT/SAP, CISD, group therapy and other unique mental health services. Patient phone calls are handled with the sensitivity important to a behavioral health practice.
- We have national experience and a national reputation.
(see About Us)
- Our services are affordably priced. We recognize that in these tight financial times, there is a limit to how much we can charge. Plus, our services pay for themselves in the form of claims paid. We carefully manage patient accounts and work with you to maximize your practice income.
- “I can do it myself, why should I hire you?” Sure, you can buy software and do it yourself…but over and over we’ve heard from practitioners that software cannot give you TIME! Time to enter charges, verify benefits, get authorizations, and most importantly, to follow up on claims. We give you TIME – time for your family, time to play, time to see more patients. Time for many other things in life that you would rather do!. Our services, geared towards psychiatrists, psychologists and other mental health practitioners, pay for themselves!
- We help you manage your practice from start to finish – are you disorganized? Forget to collect co-pays? Don’t know how much to charge? Do you let authorizations lapse and then end up working for free?
- We bill employee-assistance, DOT/SAP, critical incident, testing, and other non-standard behavioral health services. Not all psychiatry, psychology, psychotherapy and other mental health billing services handle these kinds of procedures. Sometimes providers are left on their own since the billing paperwork is different - they are not billed on a standard HCFA/CMS-1500 form, and they cannot always be billed electronically. We take care of your WHOLE practice.
Member of HBMA– one of the leading billing service trade associations. We stay current on CMS/Medicare, legislative news, changes & procedures that affect you – all at no additional cost to you.